TKN A Little Taste of Everything
Calories: 330 | Protein: 40 | Carbohydrate: 26 | Fat: 8 | Difficulty: Easy
Bring some fun to CORN (CORN – Clean Out the Refrigerator Night) with this super easy and delicious dinner the whole family will love! Thinly slicing the cucumbers gives a fun and fancy visual and texture variation when paired with the raw green beans. Leftover Thanksgiving Poppers (if any are left) provide color, flavor and fun to round out this absolutely stellar CORN tradition.
chicken breast (raw)
jasmine rice (dry)
green beans (raw)
- Prepare rice as directed.
- Prepare Thanksgiving Poppers according to recipe.
- Season chicken breast and grill/saute on medium heat for roughly 8 minutes, until fully cooked.
- Shred chicken.
- Trim the ends of green beans and microwave for roughly 4 minutes until slightly tender.
- Place rice, avocado, cucumber, green beans and chicken on a plate, add two Thanksgiving poppers and enjoy!
Sign up for our newsletter to get updates on Trevor Kashey Nutrition, Member Spotlights, recipes, and more throughout the month